What We Do
We are not a fund, nor are we looking to benefit from the sale of any investment products. The Capital Investment Network is not intended to supplant the numerous small local investment groups that exist; rather, it is meant to complement these groups by acting as a medium for fostering connections with other investment groups and like-minded individuals as well as improving access to more resources and opportunities to strengthen the investment community as a whole.
Who We Serve
Learn more >>
Connect with great minds.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself. ~ Henry Ford
Collectively our community of investors possesses a wealth of resources, knowledge, and opportunities. By joining forces under the Capital Investment Network, we gain access to a host of benefits.
- Be privy to an efficient knowledge exchange of cutting-edge ideas, technologies and emerging markets
- Hear first about new investment opportunities from a range of sectors (healthcare, e-commerce, energy and more);
- Network with a diverse peer group of successful entrepreneurs, investors (venture capitalists, angels, fund leaders, and more), professionals and executives;
- Share expertise and resources (legal, finance, and more) to more effectively and efficiently evaluate and monitor investments;
- Gain access to seminars, webcasts, private fund presentations, publications, etc. focused on the latest developments in investing;
- Pursue opportunities to pool capital while diversifying to reduce investment losses;
- Collaborate with other investment groups across Canada and beyond;
- Position our region as a hotbed of sophisticated investing and business innovation.
PITCH & MIX IV ANNOUNCED – CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BIGGEST PITCH EVENT YET!